Plan Your Visit
Best viewed on The Chicago Riverwalk between Wells and Lake St.
The Riverwalk is accessible via any of the stairways along Wacker Dr. There are ADA compliant ramps providing Riverwalk access located at the east side of State St., the west side of Clark St., and the west side of Franklin St.
Union Station and Ogilvie Transportation Center are short walks to Lake St.
CTA Trains and Buses
The closest “L” stops include the Brown and Purple Line stop at theMART; the Blue, Green, Pink, Brown, Orange and Purple lines stop at Clark and Lake; and the Red line stop at State and Lake.
Chicago Water Taxi
click here for more info
Mart Parc Orleans Self Park
- – 437 North Orleans
- – 401 North Wells
Art on theMART offers discounted parking to our patrons for evenings after 5 P.M. for a maximum of 4 hours for $12. Click below, pick your location, and edit date and time after 5 P.M. for your visit.
There are a number of hotels in the loop area. Some of the closest to the Riverwalk include:
- Holiday Inn Chicago – theMART Plaza
- Hyatt Regency
- Kimpton Hotel Allegro
- Renaissance Chicago Downtown
- The Westin Chicago River North
- Residence Inn Chicago Downtown/River North
- SpringHill Suites Chicago Downtown/River North
- Aloft Chicago Downtown/River North
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown/River North
- Hyatt Place Chicago/RiverNorth